We have many exciting things scheduled for this spring! Check the Career Services calendar, available on the Career Services website for upcoming workshops and programs.
To All Career Vault Members:
To access the Career Vault you will need to have an active account. You may request to activate your account by filling out our request to activate form.
Please log in by following the instructions for your Class below. PLEASE REMEMBER ALL USERNAMES AND PASSWORDS ARE NOW CASE SENSITIVE.
CLASS OF 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
Use your Network ID with _laf added as your username.
For example, if your name is John Smith and your Network ID is smithj, your Career Vault username will be: smithj_laf, SMITHJ_laf, or SMITHJ_LAF
Unless you've changed your password, use only the last seven numbers in your Lnumber as your password (do not include any leading zeros). For example, if your L# is L01111111, your Career Vault password will be 1111111.
Your Career Services Staff
Do you plan on participating in on campus interviewing for jobs and internships? Please read the On Campus Interviewing Policies below:
1. Campus interviewing is available to individuals who are enrolled in an academic program at Lafayette College.
2. Current graduates may interview on campus for full-time employment for a total of two semesters, no more than six months after receiving their Lafayette degree.
3. Seniors who register with Career Services but decide not to interview for a given semester should contact Career Services in order to ensure their ability to take full advantage of two semesters of interviewing.
4. Students enrolled at Lafayette College may interview on campus for internship opportunities.
5. Alumni who do not meet the previous eligibility statements may use the Alumni Job Vault ? free of charge ? to arrange independent interviews.
Interview Accepts and Sign-ups
1. Students are required to sign up for interviews for which they have been accepted.
2. If an extenuating circumstance requires cancellation, students will discuss this circumstance with Career Services at least three working days before the interview date.
3. One missed interview (i.e. not signing up for an interview for which you were ?accepted? or not showing up for the interview) will result in temporary cancellation of your access to Career Vault. You will be required to submit a letter of apology to the corporate representative with a copy provided to the Director of Career Services to resume interviewing.
4. If a student misses more than one interview (i.e. not signing up without prior notification to Career Services or not showing up for an interview), the remaining scheduled interviews will be canceled. Students may appeal this decision with the Director of Career Services for review and appropriate action.
Welcome to the Lafayette College Career Vault!!
Need help learning how to use the Career Vault? Access the online Webshop tutorials under the students tab on careers.lafayette.edu for help on getting started searching for internships or jobs.
Phone: (610) 330-5115
Email Career Center Visit our website
If you have a position to share with Lafayette Students please click the sign in button below to log into the Career Vault and post your position. If you would like the career center to post your position, please visit our employer partners webpage at -http://careerservices.lafayette.edu/employers/
Phone: (610) 330-5531
Email Career Services
The Alumni Job Vault is just for you! You can log in or create your account by clicking the sign in button below. Don't forget to visit our alumni page for news on upcoming webinars and other exciting programs -http://careerservices.lafayette.edu/alumni/